Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. A place where vampires and humans alike attend the same school seperated into two classes. The night class and the day class. The night class has a secret. A secret the day class must never find out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kaname Kuran

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaname Kuran
Admin
Kaname Kuran

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Kaname Kuran Kaname

Name: Kaname Kuran
Race: Pureblood
Birthday: Unknown
Blood Type: Unknown
Height: 184cm
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Brunette
Eye Color: Red
Siblings: Unknown
Father: Haruka Kuran
Mother: Juri Kuran
Sexuality: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Role: Dominate
Work: Head of Vampire Society
Hobbies: Chess, reading
Addictions: Unknown
Favorite Food: Blood
Favorite Color: Red
Personality: Kaname is normally a cold and distant, but is very loving and caring to Yuki. This position has bothered both Yuki and other vampires, not understanding his favoritism towards Yuki. He is very strict but unsually calm, but could sometimes show a worried face as when Yuki is in danger. His biggest fear is Yuki leaving him and confessed to her once that if she should ever leave him he would rather die. Even though Kaname is generally cold and authorative, he does take care of his folowers showing that he does care for them and has treated them not as folowers but as companions.
Fears: Unknown
History: Due to his weakened state after reviving, Kaname transformed his body into that of a baby and supressed his memories entrusting his life to Haruka and Juri, who raised Kaname in place of the son that Rido had taken and killed. As children, Kaname and Yuki shared a close relationship, though Kaname was not especially outgoing around other children his own age. He first met Hanabusa, Akastski, and Ruka as children, but they did not form bonds with them until several years later, after the deaths of Haruka and Juri. Kaname severely wounded Rido during the attack on the Kurans, after he found he was to kill Rido as he was technically his master from having revived Kaname from his slumber. After temporarily dispatching Rido, Kaname took the now-human Yuki to Kaien Cross's house. Kaname himself was taken in by Takuma's grandfather, a man whom he mistrusted. During her childhood, Kaname frequently visited Yuki and remained a steady presence in her life. After Cross built the Academy, Kaien agreed to let Kaname decide everything that involved the school's vampires, Kaname lent his assistance in the creation of the Night Class and as a Pureblood, he helped maintain order in the Night Class, taking on the role of Night Class president. Kaname's presence at Cross Academy further allowed him to maintain contact with Yuki, though he left most of the responsibility of protecting and watching over her in Zero's hands.

[Reference: http://vampireknight.wikia.com/wiki/Kaname_Kuran]

Last edited by Kaname Kuran on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lace Valentine

Lace Valentine

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 2:34 pm

finally you post up a sheet jk jk lol xDD
Back to top Go down
Momo
Admin
Momo

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:37 pm

What Lace said. xD
Yay, Kaname~
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran
Admin
Kaname Kuran

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:29 am

LOL! I realized I didn't do it until earlier and I was like "I might as well." Haha.
Back to top Go down
Momo
Admin
Momo

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:58 pm

lol!
Nice. xD
Back to top Go down
katie723

katie723

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:00 pm

-phantom glomps kaname smiling- mine my kaname (consiters him more like big brother)
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran
Admin
Kaname Kuran

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:02 am

I belong to no one. >__>
Back to top Go down
katie723

katie723

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:05 am

i dont care what you say your my bro dont even care if you dont want to be you will be my big bro
Back to top Go down
Lace Valentine

Lace Valentine

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:17 am

whoa so kaname is her half brother! that makes it okay then... the thing with yuki... so he is really old xDD
Back to top Go down
Kaname Kuran
Admin
Kaname Kuran

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:58 am

>__> Whatever, you! Just...no! UGH. -Huffs!-
Back to top Go down
katie723

katie723

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 12:48 pm

what i only listen to you kaname i dont listen to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kaname Kuran Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaname Kuran   Kaname Kuran I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaname Kuran
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross Academy :: Character Creations :: Cannon-
Jump to: