Cross Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cross Academy. A place where vampires and humans alike attend the same school seperated into two classes. The night class and the day class. The night class has a secret. A secret the day class must never find out.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweet Nightmares

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:26 pm

A feeling of numbness washed down Ama's body followed by niddles bein pocked all over body. Ama moved her head slowly left to right with her eyes shut her sences werent wide awake, the only thing she was aware of was the were ever she was it was dark. " Dont open your eyes" A voice from the back of her head spoke

" Why?" Ama asked it

" Just dont open you eyes" it whispered

A feeling of panic built up on her throat wanting to scream but nothing came out of her mouth. Finally building some courage upon herself to open her eyes she looked around nothing but darkness; she looked around in a hurry as her breathing got faster and faster. When she looked at herself, her feet were chainned to a wall as well as her arms Ama tried to break free but her strength betrayed her. " I told you not to open your eyes, now its here...." the voice spoke one more time fromt the back of her head.

" Shut up!" she yelled back

The sound of heavy footstep came closer to her as she tried to break free. " Ama ..." what ever was coming called her by her name it was a little girls voice. What ever it was, it was seconds from been face to face. " No this is a dream im sleeping" she said to herself
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:27 pm

Toshio leaned against the wall facing Amaterasu who was sleeping uncomfortably; she screamed and screamed " 'Shut up!' ". Toshio observed every twist and turn that she did as if some thing was holding her tight. He crossed his arms around his chest and waited what was Amaterasu capable of doing when reality and her fears cross paths upon her dreams
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:23 am

Shadows ran across its face reveling that it was only a little girl. As Ama blinked her eyes gazed towards this beautiful girl, who was she Ama wondered. Stood there with the posture of a model, long, blonde, wavy hair tumbling down her back and emerald eyes that shone from a distance. Her glittery violet bangles jangles up and down her skinny wrist. She wore a tight black vest that clung to her in all the right places; showing off her fabulous figure. Her long floaty skirt played around her toes in the light breeze.

" Why are you screaming?" the little girls voice was now composed by other sinister voises.

Ama closed her eye lids tight " Wake up.." she stared saying she tighted her jaw " Wake up" she repeated.

Daichi walked through the eerie abandoned hallway in the moon doorm the silent moon followed behind. He stood infront of the door to the doorm of Amaterasu he took a deep breath and opened the door. Toshio was leaned against the wall " How has she been?" he asked as he closed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:12 pm

Toshio's eyes were still on her " Not any better " she answered as he took a deep breath and moved his eyes to the floor. " She has been screaming. I dont want to sound irrelevant Daichi but its better if we dont go near her when shes having these episodes" He raised his eyes to look at Daichi. " Im afriad to tell you that Amaterasu is having problems with reality and illusions."
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:44 am

Ama felt the emotion welling up inside her; slowly she lost rhymth with her breath as her face got tight and her vision blurred. Then she let her pain wash away with tears. A sound of a whip been lashed followed by a  numbness in her back and a slow growing itch. The itch grew to a burn, she could feel the expansion of the skin as the skin began to split. An intense itchy tingling, followed by cramping of the muscles, and an uncontrolled shudder or urge to writhe. Hot flashes ran down her back following a metallic smell of blood " Ahhhhhhh!" she shrieked.

Daichi heard Ama's screams he saw that she was drenched in sweat, but as he looked closer blood was coming out of back smearing the bed. " Do we stay away from her now she bleeding!" he yelled running to the bed. He sat at the edge of the bed " Ama come on wake up! Wake up!" he yelled as he shook her violently.

" Ama come on wake up! Wake up!" Daichis voice whispered very faintly in to her hear.

" Ama please wake up!" Daichi yelled louder.
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:46 am

" Daichi calm down! she is trying to break out but she can't let her do it on her own." Toshio explained.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:11 am

Amaterasu closed her eyes and opened them she was back at the door; she sat up noticing Toshio and Daichi. Her breathing started to get faster and faster " W-W-What t-the h-hell " she yelled.

" Ama?" Diachi asked

" What" she answered tears ran down her eyes freely.

" Um...y- your bleeding" she said pointing at the back which was stained in large amounts of blood drops.

Ama jumped out of the bed her " Wh-what ....h-how" she said running her hands through her sweaty hair and back up into the wall.

Daichi walked closer to her as he reached for her she reached for him; her hands wrapped around his torso and her head hit his hard chest. Daichi wrapped his arms around her " Ahhhhh!" she yelled as she jerked away from him in pain.
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 9:20 am

" What ever happed it was real, I may be able to tap in to what she was dreaming through her pain. If I have her permission. " he asked.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:04 am

Daichi looked at Ama nervously " Ama calm down let me see what's wrong " he said with an angelic voice he extended his hand out to her and smiled.

Ama tears ran down her face as she cleaned them of she tucked her hair in the back of her ear. " hmmm" she turned around and lifted the back of the shirt.

Daichi saw cuts, deep cuts, burns, lifted skin, skin still bleeding these al seemed to come from a whip. It was all over her back " Ama I think you should go to the nurse"

" And tell her what exactly that my dreams are some how hurting me in real life!" she yelled as she put her shirt down.

" You cant keep letting this happen what next, rip your heart out and burn it. You don't know the risks that your running with this Ama." Daichi explained.

" Let me make it clear enough for you this problem is not yours so back off" she said as she walked pass him

Daichi grabbed her arm and pulled her back " When its about you it becomes my problem" he answered looking at her straight in the eye.

Hot flashes came over Ama not in a bad way but not in a way she could explain she jerked her hand away.
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 7:23 am

Toshio put his head down at the argument that Ama was having with Daichi; Daichi was another person who cared about her. For Ama letting someone fight for you or care for you was a sign of weakness " Ama you need to see someone about this or let us help you; you don't know what could happen next" Toshio explained. " listen to him we just want to help you"
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:02 am

Ama felt her blood boil, hot flashes all over her " Look! you don't get it do you!"

" Ama.." he called out.

" Don't argue with me! leave me alone don't you get it. " she moaned as she sat on the bed with her hands on her head rocking back and ford.

Daichi took a deep breath " You cant keep doing this how long has it been? huh she gone and you still here..." he explained.

Ama stood up straight before she noticed Daichi's neck was around her hands " Don't you dare!" her face was different anger, lost, pity all in one. " Don't you dare talk about her you have no right to talk about her!"

Daichi opened his eyes in surprise not because she was choking him but because her strength was more than his for the first time. Daichi felt his trachea closing on him slowly "A-Ama!" he shouted.

Ama felt adrenalin pumping through her a rage...
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:25 am

Toshio advanced pushing her to the ground and standing in front of Daichi
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:35 am

Ama collapsed to the floor the back of her head had hit the floor 'What the hell is wrong with me' a voice in her head said. She felt a continues sting on her head a pounding sharp pain in her head; she sat up and held her head in her hands.

Daichi pushed Toshio to get by his block " Ama its ok, im ok " Daichi announced.

" No Daichi stay away from me!" she yelled out. The pain moved around more and more and by the second it was stronger and stronger. Ama looked up at them in pain " w-wh-what is going on with me" she asked.

" Toshio her eyes" Daichi whispered in Toshios hear.

" Answer me! you know damn well what is going on with me!" she argued.
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 8:49 am

Toshio walked back and forth as a sign of discomfort to what his about to explain to Ama. He had known her for so long to not see this coming again he had promised Mizuki to guide her through the right path " Ama this is something very delicate with you and your powers. You powers by nature are tide with your emotions which it has its ups and it downs." Toshio looked down at the floor to avoid her face " Some thing is controlling your emotions therefore you powers as well are been controlled."
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:11 am

Ama stared at him puzzled " Why is this a problem this is good, that mean am more powerful?" she asked.

Daichi put his hand out to Ama he helped her up from the floor
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:21 am

" No its not good. Your emotions should not control your powers because you wouldn't be fighting for the side that your fighting on. Someone or something is making you use your powers for the wrong reasons" Toshio explained.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:02 am

Daichi gave Ama a long gaze; he thought of what he would without her if something happened to her, she has done so much for him, that feeling of emptiness " Well you the expert in hunting down who do you suggest" Daichi asked.

The stinging was slowly coming back as well as the pounding " This is to weird why would it be so bad to react on my emotions is the only way am more powerful" Something made her think of the many times that she was sent to kill vampires and level e's they didn't try to kill her at all " I need to pay a little visit to a very very old friend"

" What you in no conditions to pay any visits" Daichi answered.
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 10:07 am

" No its ok Daichi the less we keep her away from bed or here she is going to be fine" Toshio explained. " You can help me track some members of my little black book here" he explained as a black book outlined slowly in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:33 am

" Well lets start with first freak that tried to turn me evil.. Kiyoshi" Ama called.

"Wow lets not get crazy ok." Daichi argued.

" Daichi...." Ama called as she took a deep breath.

" No.... why would you look for him isn't he dead already I mean you killed him didn't you?" he asked.

" Well yes but some how he never moved on.. Sooo I can just summon him" she smarted.

Daichi arched an eyebrow at her tone " I just don't want you anything to happen to you" Daichi apologized.

Ama moved an inch close to his face " I know you don't have to worry about me" she cheered. Before he argued about Ama pushed her lips against his she could feel his lips tense until he gave up.

Daichi feel deeper and deeper into the moment, if he could breath as a human again her kisses would leave him breathless.

She pulled away " Its ok" she said as she settled her gentle hand on his face.
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:43 am

" All you need is a little drop of blood on his tomb which in this case would be the lost classroom located in the last floor of the moon dorm, don't let anyone see you" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Ren

Makoto Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 10:50 am

Some were in the moon shined through the glass windows hitting the floor, the stars hid behind the dark sinister clouds that stretched through the sky, as the snow fell slowly as if the world had stopped. A man stood in front of the large window in to the end of a beautiful jet abandoned ballroom. The spider webs stood to the edges of the walls, curtains ripped down with blood stains, in the air flied dust particles, little pieces of glass laid on the floor because some of some of the broken windows.

" Sir " called a man from the other side of the room as his voice echoed throughout the ballroom. The man kneeled in one knee as he waited for Demetrios to answer him.

The man turned, he was about 6'2, hair dark as night, his look was with authority, desire, and lust, his grey glassy eyes shinned from the far end " Why do you dare disturber me " he spoke with a Spanish accent.

The servant stood " he has done what you asked " he announced.

" Very well " Demetrios said anxiously waiting.

The servant walked to the door were only darkness shinned " He'll see you now" the servant spoke.
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:53 am

Yuudai heard the voice of the servant who waited for him " Thank you" he said as he walked in to the abandoned ballroom. " Demetrios back from hell so soon " he spoke sarcastically as his face drew a smirk.

Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 pm

Ama arched and eyebrow at him, she felt that she was been treated like a little girl " Yes father " she smiled at him. She gave Daichi another kiss in she cheek " Bye " as she disappeared into the bathroom.

" Wait....ughh" Daichi mumbled. " Fine what do you want me to do?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Ren

Makoto Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Demetrios smiled him " Well is nice to see you too Yuudai.... Its not my fault that I resurrected from my sleep the world seem so much richer, full of life " he explained " This not why you here did you what I requested from you? " he asked.

Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Yuudai walked back and ford his shoes made a massive sounds on the tiles " This is a delicate situation .... I did do what you have requested" he affirmed. " Her dream are been turned into reality causing her total paranoia.... but how is this going to bring her to you exactly" he asked. He got a taste of Amaterasus power through her dreams and it was quite sweet such power running through her he could even smile at the feeling of her power.

" Well we need to start analyzing why? how? When? Who? Where?" Toshio explained. " I need to talk to you about a delicate situation Daichi" he addressed.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 pm

Ama ran cold water through her face, the her skin felt tight at the reaction of the cold water; she looked at her reflection on the mirror her eyes had slowly lost its green color to black. Her right hand was slowly catching fire as if someone turn on a lighter; " No no no no" she closed her eyes. She opened them her eyes were green her hand was normal; Mizuki is all she could think of when that thing inside of her wanted to consume her from the inside out. She put her hair into a tall pony tail leaving a strand of hair out free; she opened a tall cabinet and grabbed a white tank top, back leggings.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Ren

Makoto Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:19 pm

" I have watched her enough to know about her..... beautiful, smart, powerful ......jet to be bad " he explained. " I have just the perfect thing to attract her with....her sister's body.... Makoto" he explained as he extended his hand out black ashes came running down covering the floor as a body of a woman came up from the ashes. She looked exactly like Amaterasu , glowing long red hair, skin white as snow, lips red as blood.....
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:49 am

Daichi took a deep breath " So lest go after who the hell uses dreams to torture or make their victims use their powers of bad reasons..." Daichi felt weird to the fact that he knew nothing of Ama's past it made him a little mad to hear Toshio and her talk about Mizuki, Abandon specially Azazel.

Ama looked at her back in the mirror her skin was puffy, red, some parts were black and blue, little drops of blood still ran freely trough her back. She put her tank top on and ignored the pan she felt on her back; she opened the bathroom door she walked to her closet that stood by the window she took out her belt which had her swords cross like an " x" she laid it on her back. " Am ready if you find anything check in with me first" Ama said as she walked outside she closed the door behind letting her back close the door she leaned on the door.
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:23 am

Yuudai looked at the glaze at the body, such beauty could be threat to us how? he felt somehow drawn to her " How did you get her body....." he asked " Most important is she even alive? " he asked Demetrios. Yuudai felt no hatred for her, no anger, no desire to kill nor hurt her what was he going to do with her?

Toshio knew that Daichi cared deeply about Ama but his question was how can you care about someone who you know nothing about " Daichi the problem is that .... well this isn't the first time someone tries to make Ama kill innocent people...Who ever is doing this must know her well her history. You don't know this but Amas power is ...demonic power....People with that kind of power never survive to be good ...to do good like she has" Toshio glazed at the floor he didn't want to meet Daichi's face.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:42 am

Daichi ran his hand trough his hair as he walked in circles trying to understand why? " W-what s-so your telling me that her powers come from evil?" he asked as he stopped and looked straight into his eyes. " Toshio! " Daichi warned.

Amaterasu walked he dark and isolated hallway which seemed longer and longer; the air was tense she could feel it. She looked slowly to her left and her right, to the right were to young students making out; the girl had blonde short hair, red eyes, a slim body, she was dressed in the academy's uniform. The boy was tall with long black hair, there was something weird about the girl. Ama walked pass them slowly an unpleasant smell came from the girl that was against the wall Ama stopped " Is there a problem red head" the boy asked annoyed by Ama's presence.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Ren

Makoto Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 11:53 am

Demetrios arched an eyebrow at the sense of Yuudai's pity for this defenseless girl " In coma if that you would call it; her body was hard getting but this is by business not yours... Worry about getting her sister to me then you can have her" Demetrios explained. " I have no use of her ....... Or maybe I do " he said leaning into her; his face was an inch apart from Makoto's he opened her mouth and put his lips on hers as he blew black ashes into her mouth. Makoto hand jerked her abdomen arched as if something was filling her body with new life; her eyes opened her there was no pupil only but the color black. The feeling of evil corrupted her mind
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:18 pm

Ama knew that scent anywhere....Level E but she never seen her around how did she get in to the academy. The blonde's girl nails grew sharp her teeth a little more longer at the scent of Ama " Run " Ama told the boy looking at the girl who slowly transformed in to her nature.

" Hun?" he ran down the hallway as fast as his legs could run.

The blonde girl smirked at Ama " Well if it isn't Amaterasu Ren " her voice was joined by many other ones.

Ama knew she was going to give herself away by all her tattoos all over her body " Leave the academy grounds before I turn you into ashes" Ama warned as she stood still.

The blonde girl walked in front of her inches a part from each other and wrapped her arms around Ama's neck as both body touched " Then do it " the blonde girl said.

Ama bit her lip and looked to the side " Get your hands of me " Ama said with her bitter voice.

" Such beautiful eyes and you don't look at people straight in the eye. What does a girl have to do get some attention around here" the blond girl said as she held Ama tighter.

Ama stood in silence arching an eyebrow at the girls comments as she looked at girl in her eyes.

" Awwww your hungry aren't you ?" The blonde girl asked. She came closer to Ama's hear " eat " she whispered.

Ama was always told not to feed from level E who had made a pact with the other side their blood was different. Something drew her closer to the girls neck....
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:29 pm

Yuudai watched disturbed at what Demetrios was doing to Makoto; Yuudai could sense that before there in Makoto was innocent, sweet, peaceful looked down at the act that was been done.

" Daichi I know this isn't easy to but yes...Before you came the side that kept her good, and in peace was her sister Makoto. Ama saw that within her sister she could find the peace the strength to keep been good and doing good.... now Makoto is no where to be found some say she's dead some say she just missing...This is why she is bitter " Toshio explained as he walked to the window. " The only thing that gives her hope ...is you because if not she would have left" Toshio explained as he looked out the window.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 12:48 pm

" Eat you know you want to" the girl whispered in her ear " Your weak " the girl insisted as she softly ran her hands trough Ama's back.

Something in Ama sparked as she trough the blonde girl against the wall making a cracking sound in the wall she punched the side of the wall next to the girls head. Ama bit in to her neck as the her mouth filled with blood her taste buds activated immediately which made her bite more violently.

The blonde girl laughed at her as she pushed against her

As Ama bit into her he removed her sword from her back; she pulled away fast and stuck her sword through her neck the body fell down gushing into blood all of the floor. The head laid on top of the sword the eyes had closed, Ama removed the sword " Thanks for the appetizer " Ama spoke her mouth was filled with blood the head had fallen to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makoto Ren

Makoto Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 9:37 am

Makoto sat up crossing her leg " How may I be at service to you " Makoto asked with a smirk.

Demetrios walked around her " You asked me once I still remember, what's my gift? ....Well now you see" he explained to Yuudai. He put his hands on each side of Makoto's shoulders " Find your sister and bring her to me " Demetrios answered.

Makoto stood up " My pleasure " she said in a low voice she walked pass Yuudai; she looked at him as she disappeared trough the big doors.
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:00 am

As Toshio spoke Daichi stared at the wall thinking of all he was saying to him about Ama's past. There was a lot he didn't know about her but he couldn't stop loving her he couldn't stop feeling the same thing that when he first saw her. She makes him feel human again makes him feel like his not a monster. But Daichi's thoughts were interrupted by a train of thoughts; when he was young human he heard something about a dream sorcerer that twisted your dream your greatest fears in to reality. Daichi opened his eyes " Toshio wait what do you know about dream Sorcerers?" he asked.

Ama walked through the blood that stained the floor from the blonde girl; Ama could feel the fresh blood running through her veins, the rush was so vivid. She walked to the far end on the hallway she pass through the wall into an abandoned class room, old, the glass windows were broken so that the snow from outside got in, the desks were shuttered every were, dust lived in every corner, the room gave a dead feeling, spider webs were every were.
Back to top Go down
Toshio Hisashi

Toshio Hisashi

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:16 am

Toshio looked puzzled " Well ummm ....they known to be always working for an upper level Vampire. They are very powerful but they work for who ever pay more weather is money or a soul of a living person. They specialize in creating illusions in to reality in Amas case her dreams" Toshio explained.

Yuudai lowered his head in a humble act " Demetrios you shouldn't mess with these kind of things... these is to far your reopening wounds on Amaterasu that are sensible to her" Yuudai explained
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu Ren

Amaterasu Ren

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:38 am

" Well in that case Ama never told us what her dream was " Daichi commented " I don't think she should out " he added.

Ama looked around this place brought her back to the time when Mizuki was around. When Kiyoshi tried to turn her evil Mizuki saved her life and helped kill kiyoshi. Azazel screaming at her for going to  kill him alone " Lets get this over with" She whispered. She walked over a big mirror which a layer of thick dust laid on top; Ama took out a small knife " here goes nothing " she whisper. She placed the blade in her hand and ran it across; feeling of skin opening but no pain, blood dripped down as it sizzled. " I summon thee, come and settle here " She repeated as Toshio said the wind became violent dust particles came gathered but no sign of Kiyoshi.

OCC: GUYS THIS POSTS ARE CLOSED BUT TOSHIO WILL START ONE PRETTY SOON IF U WANT TO PORST WITH US JUST MESSEGE HIM AND HE WILL BE GLAD TO LET YOU IN WHATS GOING ON ! THANK YOU !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Nightmares Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Nightmares   Sweet Nightmares I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Nightmares
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cross Academy :: Cross Academy :: The Academy-
Jump to: